Immigration Legal Services
Reiner & Pleva is an immigration law firm in New York City, New York. Searching for an immigration lawyer near you in NYC might feel like an overwhelming task. But at Reiner & Pleva, we want to help you with all your needs and offer superior legal services. We understand that this is a stressful time, and our compassionate team of attorneys is here to help. We have years of experience guiding individuals and businesses through all manners of American immigration applications and legalities.
Reiner & Pleva, PLLC Law Firm
Empowering Our Immigration Clients
At Reiner & Pleva PLLC, our goal as New York immigration lawyers is to empower our clients and provide them with an understanding of the immigration process needed to gain, maintain or protect their permanent residence or green cards, visas, citizenship, H-1B visa, workers permission, and more. That’s why we provide assistance in English, Spanish, and Mandarin. As a non-citizen in the US, you may be vulnerable to con artists looking to take advantage of your need for legal advice. This is why we are transparent with our immigration pricing and provide an honest assessment of your legal needs combined with outstanding client services. It is entirely natural for a percentage of the fees to be provided upfront, due to the cost of preparing papers and the forwarding of government fees associated with processing applications and appeals
What Services Do Reiner & Pleva, PLLC Offer?
As experienced immigration lawyers in New York, we can offer consultations concerning all immigrant and nonimmigrant visas and processing assistance for the following scenarios:
Guidance Through The U.S Immigration Applications
- Many people seeking to live in the U.S are unsuccessful due to misunderstanding the application process. Reiner & Pleva, PLLC can assist and help you with this, whether you’re looking for permanent residency or temporary status as a worker or student. If you’re looking to become a U.S Citizen, we also walk you through the steps you’ll need to complete the process, including preparing you for the necessary tests themselves. We have experienced lawyers who are here to help make the immigration process easier for you.
- We offer guidance and support to families looking for permanent status in the U.S. Our firm specializes in family-based petitions. For example, when preparing paperwork for a marriage-based adjustment of status, it is critical to collect and submit all documents to demonstrate that a qualifying resident who is a U.S citizen spouse or a permanent resident spouse can serve as the petitioner. Straightforwardly and understandably, we can walk you through various routes towards residency as a family member.
- We assist businesses and individuals looking for help with an employee-based application. We will work with you to secure these critical foreign employees if you’re looking for permanent positions as top-level researchers, skilled workers, or those with exceptional ability.
- Are you afraid of persecution? We support refugee and asylum applications. If you fear persecution from your original country due to race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or membership in a social group, you may be eligible for asylum. We can help with your application for asylum with a compassionate and understanding approach.
- Deportation appeals are for those informed of their deportation and wish to appeal the decision. We can expertly guide you through these difficult situations. We at Reiner and Pleva zealously represent you in all removal proceedings to persuasively demonstrate why you should remain in the U.S.
- If you have been found inadmissible for entry into the U.S, you may be eligible for a waiver of inadmissibility. A waiver means that the reasons for your inadmissibility into the United States might be forgiven if you can prove that your qualifying relatives would suffer extreme hardship if you were forced to return to your country of origin or that you are eligible for a waiver. Immigration waivers are available for various grounds of inadmissibility when applying for both nonimmigrant and immigrant visas.
- United States citizenship is a unique bond that unites people around civic ideals and a belief in the rights and freedoms guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution. The promise of citizenship is grounded in the fundamental value that all persons are created equal and serves as a unifying identity to allow persons of all backgrounds, whether native or foreign-born, to have an equal stake in the future of the United States.
- We understand the needs of foreign juveniles who come to the United States and want to gain immigration status here. To be accorded Special Immigrant Juvenile Status, a juvenile court located in the United States must declare the alien a dependent of the court or legally place the child under the custody of a state agency, department, or individual appointed by the state or a juvenile court in the United States.
At Reiner & Pleva, PLLC, we are members of the American Immigration Lawyers Associate, and we cover these immigration cases and more. For answers to specific immigration questions or general information, contact us today for help. We genuinely believe that immigration matters.
The process of gaining and protecting immigration status and visas can be confusing. Sometimes it involves appearing in immigration court, or before officers at USCIS, and other times it involves making appeals and motions before the BIA, AAO or federal courts.
In all cases, meticulous attention to details is essential. We, at Reiner and Pleva, PLLC, are immigration attorneys who are experts in this field and we will guide you through all the necessary immigration steps.
We’re Here For Your Immigration Needs At Reiner & Pleva, PLLC
We’re not just a name of a firm that appears when you search “New York immigration lawyer near me”. We really want to be there for you, in all stages of your immigration needs. Our clients describe us as fierce advocates, thorough litigators, and encouraging individuals. Read more through our testimonials to see why we are highly respected and are considered experts in the field of immigration.